Monday, December 23, 2019

CH1. Life Goes On 28: Short Notice Nr.2 and a List

Hello, Tim!
Today is possibly the most hectic week ever. With the test hurled at my face and the need for packing at my heels, I will have to make the post really brief this week.
Actually, there won't be anything other than the planning sheet of topics that will be included in the coming week:

The Trip to Strasbourg (pt.2)

The Flixbus that Did not Come

The Visit to Elena

The Sunday Cheese Testing

The (Very Fatty) Food

More Cooking

Ball Juggling, in the Educational Sense

An Unusual Day in the Library

Days of Predeparture - Secret Santa

Days of Predeparture - Ladenburg

Days of Predeparture - There


I hope that I will be able to cover all of them and even add some more.
Sincerely,
Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment