Wednesday, February 5, 2020

CH2. Life in Germany 2: Short Letter and Still Late

Hello, Tim!
I have a feeling that this letter is not going to be a really long-hauling one, and because of the inadequacy of time, I am going to do a quick recap about how the people around me are doing these days; I have been spending quite a lot of time studying (or at least attempting to) and stilling cooking; the consumption of beer is no longer a distance or borderline repulsive for me (I might write something about it someday); Svitlana (we still talk once or twice a week with the grace of cell phones and social applications) is in the middle of her internship and is apparently going to have a hectic two weeks; People like Jackie, Aliang, Harish, Abhidha, and so on can really use a second brain to push through all the work they need for their respective projects, tests, etc.; Yu was not on campus for a couple of days beaus he went to Amsterdam for a couple of days and is currently torturing his bottom side by taking the Flixbus for over eight hours; Abhinav is currently visited by his former colleague and they are having fun now. Johannes, as a person wading surely toward the end of his thesis, never forgets to spend time with the people of the floor. He went to Switzerland for a family visit and brought for me some Swiss cheese with a deep taste (which I enjoyed); Zaineb has her birthday this Sunday, and I prepared a teeny-weeny gift for her - hope she likes it.


I hated the fact that I actually had something planned for writing but couldn't fulfill it. Next week our block will be over. I'll see what I will be able to include.

Sincerely,
Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment