Thursday, May 18, 2017

Letter 26: Utterly Exhausting Week and the Upcoming Awesome Summer Vacation

Hello, Tim!

  Still it was, an absolute busy week.

There will be a speech contest next Monday, and then comes the hosting of our seniors' performance. After one thing, there will always be another one, following after. Well, I guess I shouldn't be THAT surprised; I'm an EHP student, after all. Though fatiguing as it is, I love it nonetheless.

  Thank you for using my text in your newsletter! It was such an honor to be a part of the newsletter!

  As the end of this semester comes near, we all have our vacation planned. As for mine, I'm a hundred percent certain that this is going to be a memorable summer break because I'm going to a three-week summer camp... in England! I know, most of my classmates have been to numerous countries (Melvyn, Buzz, etc.) However, aside from Japan and Hongkong(And that was in my three years old), I have never been to any father places... This time I finally have the first chance to broaden my horizon. I know that most of my time over there will still be spent learning, but the notion that I'm going to have my first long-distance trip, my first long stay abroad.... Everything sounds just so new, and just by thinking about it- I can barely contain my excitement!

  Sorry for being so brief and lacking details these two weeks, but being the main organizer of the hosting event really takes up a lot of time... I promise I will try to write as much as possible next time.
p.s. I apologize for such a late update.

Best regards,
Hugo
5/18/2017

1 comment:

  1. Hugo,
    Three weeks in England? But you'll miss the typhoon season in Taiwan! Do you know any of the details, like when and where, yet. I can tell you already, that you're going to love England. The people are actually very nice, although their accents may be a challenge at first.And then there's all those historic buildings to explore!
    As for quoting your letter, the pleasure was mine. At first, I was just going to use your entire letter, but then I thought that I should include a few others.
    Good luck with organizing everything for Class 220. I'm sure that your classmate will be a big help.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete