Thursday, May 4, 2017

Letter 25: Busy, Busy Week and Busy High School Life

  Hello, Tim!

  This week has just gotten busier and busier!

  Soon the seniors of EHP will be having a large performance, and we are going to host and assist the whole event! That means numerous things to plan, uncountable practicing to do... Plus the pending school test and the English proficiency test I signed up for myself... Things just keep emerging, popping up like the baobab trees on B612, the planet of The Little Prince, getting me occupied...

  Thank you, Tim, for the rather long comment last weekend, but there is something I think I should clarify, that there is no risk of our class to be torn apart, and no one is going to fail the semester. What I meant was that a lot of us have our own hobbies, and some have more interest in subjects like mathematics or physics, biology, etc. As you said, we have different areas of studies, and we can choose to change to other areas if we want to; and also, we might have some new students coming in as well, but that means 120 and 220 won't be the same... Which bring another question to my mind. May I ask whether the classmates who are about to leave EHP can continue writing responses to you, especially Buzz and Melvyn since they really enjoy writing these and I love reading their responses as well? Please? :D

  Remember the poem about the Wolf in the poetry Buzz gave me a while ago? I took the book to school, and in no time, he explained the whole metaphor and the similes to me! How impressive was that! Or maybe I really do lack imagination.... I know I talked about writing about Romeo and Juliet, but I'm a little slow in progress due to the difficult words (I am only half way through... the first act) so after the test (which will take part next week) I'm going to write something about this poem, Amulet in my (long abandoned) Literature & Mythology blog!

So long for so far! I have to go write the scripts for our hosting, or the seniors are going to rant on me forever...
Pun time (oh and by the way we had a course about puns in our Rhetoric Class today. Maybe I'll write about that one day)





Have a NICE week!
Truly, Hugo,5/4/2017

1 comment:

  1. Hugo,
    You should like this week's newsletter!
    It's good to hear about class 120 continuing on next year. I would like to continuing to write to everyone in the class, but we'll have to work out the mechanics of the best way to do that for those who are no longer in the class. I'm sure that we can work something out.

    ReplyDelete