Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Graduation Trip Day Two: The Aquarium and Several Unlikable Events

Hello, Tim!
This is the second day of our graduation trip, and just like yesterday, I am lying on the hotel bed, typing on my little cell phone screen, listening to songs.
Today we had a jam packed schedule, and several unfortunate little things happened, though none of which remotely resembled a threat. Don't worry.

Our first stop after breakfast was to the National Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium, in which it holds tons of different species of marine life, ranging from corals to white whales and penguins. It was quite enjoyable, seeing the animals you don't get to see every day.


That was when the first unfortunate thing took place. My cellphone camera is out of order. It wouldn't focus nor function normally, and it started making weird buzzing sounds when I turn the camera app on. It was so disturbing because I rely on my camera in so many ways, one of which is to take the pictures for my blog.
I'll need to get it repaired better sooner than later. Out of all misfortune of this, I think it is still a good news that my selfie function is still intact. I'll stick on that before the return of my back camera.
Here are some of the awesome pictures I took (before it stopped functioning properly):



After the aquarium visit, we first came to our second hotel for check-in. Fu-Hua Hotel is a large vacation resort that is basically a maze. Take a turn over here, a left, another left, walk to the end of this corridor and you'll see a glass door on your right. Go in through the glass door and take a turn...
The structure was so large and complex that we found it annoying.
This hotel owns a private beach, and we had some free time over there.
Picture taken by someone else

Here comes the second disheartening event of the day! Candy was trying to finish the small little mystery tasks given by Cathy, one of which is to splash three classmates when at the sea. At first, I knew nothing about it so when she started splashing people I just got carried away and splashed her with some water as well. She got into a tantrum and revenged with three large splashes on me that made me wet all over. I thought I was over, but I was wrong. I guess she is still mad at me. I would feel more guilty had Cathy not assure me that Candy was overreacting and tell me not to worry about it. It still feel bad about it, and I do hope she forgets it tomorrow.
It was already six when we finished our time on the beach. We changed into comfortable new outfits and headed out again to the Kenting night market for dinner.



I walked along with Jay, Otto, Allison, and Doris, and even though we had spent hundreds on food, none of us seemed to have been full or having just the barest minimum amount of food. Here is the final misfortune of the day, a simpler one; it just started raining. Oh no, not raining. Pouring. I left my umbrella in the hotel room, and there were no place for rain-hiding or whatsoever along to way back to the hotel. We were all soaking wet by the time we get back to our room...
It's been a draining day, and my eyelids can't quite hold themselves any longer. Let's just stop at this point and continue tomorrow!
A bientôt!
Sincerely,
Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment