Sunday, June 16, 2019

CH1. Life Goes On 2: After-Hike Sores and Oh No I Think I'm Sick

Greetings, Tim!

I know that I have now an ample time for me to conduct on my own accord, but I am... unavailable. At least for now.
This Saturday, I went hiking on a trial on my own. The sun was beaming and the wet dirt caused by yesterday's rain was still there. It was indeed a day worthy of some outdoor activities. I hiked up the hills and lumps, one by one, with the accompany of a stopwatch.
Needless to say, with the watch ticking, I felt the urge to hike as fast as possible...
Fast forward to this morning. I woke up feeling incredibly sore. All I ever wanted to do was to lie there and just wallow in the dull throbbing that penetrated my bottom limbs. The pain was so acute that I didn't notice that my head was throbbing with pain as well. "I think I'm sick," The revelation hit only when it was noon. Right then, I felt hot and cold at the same time. My skin was radiating heat but my insides felt like they could really make good use of the heat.
This must be one of my worst sicknesses since elementary school.
Moving and not moving both hurt, and having soup did but lessen my sore throat. The air-con was on, and I think my skin hissed when the cold air hit.
Therefore, I need to rest in bed early today.
Just for the record, my cousin brought me to enroll in a driving school, whose courses start next week. When my illness retreats, I hope I'll be able to give a more detailed account.

Sincerely,
Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment