Wednesday, September 25, 2019

CH1. Life Goes On 16: A Week Left and a Promise to Reminisce

Hello, Tim!

Today is the Tuesday of the following week, meaning that my post has been long overdue. I would very much love to tell you that it would be because of the long span of time I spent pouring my time to write out heartfelt experience of the last couple of weeks I spent in Taiwan, trying to find that one right wording that would fitly juxtapose the emotion I am feeling at the moment, the bittersweet notion that my home will be temporarily be left behind, and how come that the heart of mine has been beating fervently, not because of the excessive amount of caffeine intake, but its knowing that some really thrilling expedition to a foreign land awaits me.
But me, being the mild disappoint that I have always been, I am here to tell you that I have mostly still been occupied by practically everything: the school-leaving process, the last lunch with my friends and teachers at Fuji, two farewell meals, Eliza's depart for England, etc. I meant to do this short notice sooner rather than now, but for the timeframe it was not really allowed.
But I can give this promise: on the plane that leaves this Saturday, I'll will have thirteen hours for myself, and I will make up for the lost two weeks that have proved to be both meaningful and extenuating.

Sincerely,
Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment