Monday, September 16, 2019

CH1: Life Goes On 15: Yet Another Short Notice and an Approved Visa

Hello Tim!
Let's throw out the good news first: My visa has just been processed and is now approved! Of course, after the notice coming from the German Institution, there are still irksome endeavors to tend to, for example the insurance required by the German government, and the bank account I will be using as the dominant method of making payments. Both of which would be, from my perspective, too much to process for my liking, but in order to go out and live a life not quite like the others, this will be a requirement. (On a related note, I am pretty sure that I made some grave mistake by sending my application of insurance to two different companies, but hopefully I'll have it sorted out by the end of the week. Hopefully.)

Needless to say that there are still baggages to pack, and for now I am having one of the biggest dilemmas in my life and that would be choosing out which books do I take with me to fly all the way to Germany.
It is Monday, and the book of the week will still have to wait. I invested all my time from last week trying to get those the dense piles of words that are supposed to tell me about the conditions of the insurance as well as the German bank account, and judging from what I did at the end of the day, I knew almost next to nothing about them.

Anyway, my plane will possibly be on the 28th of September, and before then, I still have so many things to do.

Sincerely,
Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment