Friday, July 14, 2017

Greetings, England- Day 11: More Classes and Rain

It was cold.
As the teachers were saying, the temperature really dropped. It was so cold that I overslept, comfy in my blanket. I woke up twenty minutes earlier than usual, and the queue was too long for me to wait. Therefore, I skipped breakfast.
For the science class in the morning, we learned about sampling. We went to a small garden of St. Clare's and made a small estimation of how many species of plants are there in that area. Again. Interactive, Actual experiences, and more discussions. Yes, I did say about the classes, but I meant that as a nice thing, not a complaint! The debates about the Arctic, and the papers we wrote for science classes. The act of a small interview, and the poetry writing about emotions, etc. they are some of the amazing things I would love to dwell on.
It was rainy.
Fluffy (is that even a word to describe rain?), for the whole afternoon, and when it reached the evening, it rained a bit harder. However, I still have the volleyball activity to attend to. "Luckily," the stadium was indoors, so we still got to keep the game going. The first game was nice, for me, for all the other players also had no idea how to play volleyball, so we had a nice time laughing. For the second... With some excellent players, I was actually so horrible playing that I was asked by another player to swap places with him. It was enough of the embarrassment for today, so I went to the bench and sat there until we went back for dinner.
I feel so lazy today, maybe it's the cold, maybe it's the rain, or maybe even both...
That's all for today.
07/11/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment