Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Greetings, England- Day 8: The Thorpe Park and a Lazy Evening

So, it is the day of keen excitement and sharp amusement!
At 8:45, we gathered outside the activities office and boarded the bus heading for the Thorpe Park.
It was still, a sunny, cloudy, hot day indeed. And just as all the amusement parks are, crowds and crowds of people flocked about the Thorpe Park. Just waiting for the tickets alone, we had stood outside the theme park for almost an hour. Imagine how happy we were when we finally got inside.
Following a crowd of my classmates, we skipped the appetizer and went straight to one of the main dishes: a rollercoaster called The Swarm. And so excited was I to go on all the scary ones that I only managed to remember to take the picture of the Swarm. It was really exciting with all those twirling and swirling in tumbling around. However, it took too long to wait. Therefore, I went and bought the fast track ticket. And you can imagine how smooth things were after that! But since I didn't take any pictures after the Swarm, there is no way you can get an idea of how "amusingly exciting" the rides were. All I can tell you is that it was more than enough of the excitement for today.
I know this is probably a day with the least context so far, but there was too much shouting and laughing on the rides, and I'm exhausted.

Apologies for the lack of details.
This is all for today.
07/08/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment