Monday, July 3, 2017

Epilogue: Good-natured Hopes and Visions for the Future

Alas, as every touching book does, our story has an epilogue.
Today is the school finishing ceremony, yet here I am, on an airplane in Bangkok, await to set foot in England.
It was a pity that I didn't get to spend the last day with the others on the last day, it was also regretful that I didn't have the chance to join some classmates for dinner...
But today, I am happy that had the chance to be with such a phenomenal group of people. Sometimes I find myself speechless when I have to describe 120. Everyone with a different set of talents and that is what makes being in this class enjoyable.
Even though with all the sadness, the story of ours has a sequel. It's called 220, of which the title is yet being given.
I wish all of us good luck and everything turns out nice.
Glad that this didn't turn out to be simply spurring of words because that is what I usually do.
See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment