Thursday, August 9, 2018

Summer Vacation Day 36: Relaxing Day and my Study


Hello, Tim!
Today was one of those rare relaxing days when you didn’t really have that much to do. At least, not for me and my mom.

8/5, Sunday
Today, there were people coming to our house, for the installation of the TV and the clothes hanger.
The man who came to help us with the TV also set up the Internet for the house. He asked me how I would want to name the Internet, and this is what I told him: “Maison de livres.” It’s French, meaning ‘house of books’ in English. This was the only thing I could think of that both mentioned my passion for books and actually looks quite cool.
With the spare time I had, I cleaned up my study and arranged my bedroom!
Here they are:

A bookshelf that is already full.

The Disney pillow was a birthday gift from Angela.

So, these two rooms are just about he sizes of those in the house in Xindian, making it easy to fit in all the things. In my study, there stands in the corner my precious bookshelf, while all the other corner was occupied still by some boxes with my textbooks and some Tokyo travel guide that belongs to my mom. Why I get the second shelf and my desk, the boxes would be gone.
I love my bedroom as it is right now. The size of the bed was designed to let two people sleep, but with me as the only sleeper, I get the monopoly on the whole space on the bed. Most of my clothes were stuffed into the wardrobe, and I still have enough space for some of mom’s jeans inside because I don’t really have a lot of clothes.
I’ll be sure to update when we find a right desk and a right bookshelf for my study.
This is all for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment