Sunday, August 19, 2018

Summer Vacation Day 44: Kids and School

Hello, Tim!
This is the second last week of our precious summer break, yet we still have classes to attend to…

8/13, Monday
Today was a free day, though. This week, we only have classes on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, each with only a two-hour math class.
I woke up with a yawn, knowing that it was already well past nine o’clock.
I tidied up my room a bit, for there was a scheduled house-warming party planned among some of my classmates, which will be held on Wednesday, and I certainly wanted to wow the people, didn’t I?
In the afternoon, after the usual pouring rain had stopped, Mom and I set off for Sophie and Aiden, who would be ‘discharged’ from the English cram school they both go to after school after five.
When we got to cram school, the children’s mother (who is basically my cousin) was also there waiting. I apologized to her for hitting her son a few days ago (let the bygones be bygones, please. I felt bad enough), and she seemed pretty cool about it.
Sophie and Aiden were both wearing the P.E uniforms of their new school, Daoming. The uniforms of their current looked way cuter than those from their previous school.


Sophie is now a third grader (who is still very disobedient and disrespectful) while Aiden is still a kid in kindergarten (with a strength of a third-grade and up), and on the (five-minute walk) back to their house, they kept finishing the other’s sentence as they blabbered about the small store they have at school and the little cheap snacks they sell. Kids just get this gleam in their eyes when they are talking about snacks.
It was just so cute.

This is all for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment