Monday, August 20, 2018

Summer Vacation Day 45: Too Sleepy to Think and Math

Hello, Tim!
Today was basically a whole day involving math.
Boom goes my head.

8/14, Tuesday
Our classes at school was ten to twelve today, and that granted me a very well-rested sleep.
However, the energy charged was not enough to fuel me for two whole hours of brain working and number cracking.
I went back home on the bus with Allison as soon as school ended, and I had to immediately start with the homework my math tutor assigned me. I could feel the brain cells dying  in my head (exaggeration).
Guess what? It was Tuesday, tutor Tuesday. I had to leave home once again at five to catch the metro back to Xindian, to have a quick meal, and to take another one and a half hour of math class.
I need a break.

This is all for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment