Sunday, July 15, 2018

Summer Vacation Day 15: House Hunting Part 3 and Kids

Hello Tim!
The sun shone, and what can be a better day to continue our hunt for houses?

7/13, Friday
I woke up quite early today, for I had my math class at eight thirty in the morning.
After the course (which was very exhausting, by the way) and some pointless fooling around and some book reading, my mom showed me another house he found online which is on rent. It was very close to the metro station I go to for school.
A quick phone call, a quick arrangement, and we hurried to catch the metro to Mingde station.
It was a newly built community, and from the looks of it, I knew it would not be cheap. Mom confirmed later on, that it would cost us quite more thousands to afford the rent, and the house turned out to be a lot smaller than our current house is. Granted, the lighting is good, and it ensures quiet environment as it is on the ninth floor; a market sits near the community, and the air is clear, but it was just too small. Two compact rooms with barely enough space for beds, much less my tall bookshelf. Aside from the high price and the far-from-adequate space, I think the house is truly in good condition, but unfortunately, this house also isn’t what we are looking for.

After having a good look at the house, I went to pick up Sophie (for the third time) and I got to take a part in their course. It was the end of their weekly course, so the parents who came are invited to join the kids in the last twenty minutes of their class, like a demonstration of how the classes have been.
I have to say, kids are really cute when they behave. Just by looking at how active they were and how they blatantly say whatever comes to their intricate balls of yarns in their heads.
Final countdown to the remnants of happy time… Two more days left.
This is all for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment