Friday, July 20, 2018

Summer Vacation Day 19: Tiring and Arduous

Hello, Tim!
This is the second day of our summer program.

7/17, Tuesday
Although the courses had barely started, we have been trying not to fall behind. We had just returned to school, but we have already been bombarded by a myriad of tests from different subjects. Officially, the courses end every day at 12 at noon (except for Thursdays), but with the test, our school would finish around one to two in the afternoon. (sigh)
Still being unable to assimilate myself to the regular school time and routine, I got drowsy and started nodding my head, dozing.
It was such a tiring day, and tomorrow we would have our geography and civics exam, so I had to study.
I started reading another novel, and as I always do, I’ll introduce it once I finish it.
p.s. I need to remind myself to take some pictures of my classroom.
This is all for today. (though this might just be the shortest letter yet.)


No comments:

Post a Comment