Saturday, July 7, 2018

Summer Vacation Day 7: A Short Letter and Some Babbling

Hello, Tim!
I would definitely say that today was one of those uneventful days of my vacation... I studied some, got distracted by the TV series I was watching etc. etc.
Several things worth bringing up were…

7/5, Thursday
Bad news.
Remember the house-for-rent I brought up two days ago? The one we were quite satisfied with?
Well, the house is no longer for rent because they have just found their new residents. Contracts signed, the fee for the agent paid, of course, those who are quick to decide to get the house. That implied we would have to look for other options, then.
My mom asked me what I wanted to do for tomorrow since she would be free of work, and the house watching appointments will be in the late afternoon. I saw that tomorrow would be the premiere for the Japanese anime Conan in Taiwan, and because of my mother’s and my fondness toward this detective/mystery/action animation, I brought that up, and I soon went online to book tickets for two.
In the evening, I decided I would take pictures of the book order so I would know how exactly I should arrange my books when they are removed from my shelves and needing to be settled again after we move my shelf over to my (currently-not-existing) new house. It would feel so frustrating if I can’t put the books back in the order I like. Therefore, I spent an hour in front of my shelf, counting and taking pictures of my precious four hundred books

This is all for today. A little too short, I understand, but I do hope that we can find an ideal place as soon as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment